Ivy League Academy Curriculum & Programs
Experience Ivy League Academy:
Start by scheduling a tour with our friendly team and learn what makes Ivy League Academy a special place.
- Infant (6wks – 1yr. old)
- Toddler (1yr. – 2 yr. olds)
- Two’s (Freshman 2 yr. old)
- Preschool: (Sophomore 3 yr. old), (Junior 4 yr. old)
- Preschool: FREE VPK (Senior 4 – 5 yr. olds) extended care available
- FREE Summer VPK also Available
- Contracted with the Early Learning Coalitions in St. Lucie and Martin Counties
- Contracted with the Military Program “Child Care Aware” for Military Families
Ivy League Academy Programs:
- Private School Kindergarten, through Eighth Grade
- (Small Class Sizes, No Teacher Workdays, No Early Release Days to worry about.)
- Accepting Step Up for Student Scholarships, Gardiner and McKay Scholarships
Homework Start (After-school Program): Grades Kindergarten – 8th Grade Registered students and after-school program students will gather for a brief period of physical activity, a healthy snack, and then group homework assistance and supervision. Teachers will provide active assistance with homework and study as needed. This is not a tutoring session; rather it is an opportunity for your child to complete homework in the presence of and with the assistance from teachers.
- Benefits of Attending Homework Start
- Allow your student to complete his or her homework in an environment conducive to learning and under the supervision of teachers.
- Teachers actively involved to support, assist and answer questions on homework to enhance student learning.
- Assist student to develop beneficial study habits.
- Ease stress at home by getting homework either completed or started, depending on complexity and degree of work and grade level.
- Allow for more family time in the evening.
Homework Start will be available Monday through Friday every day that school is in session except where noted. Advanced registration is required. Please note that Homework Start begins at the start of the school year.
Before School, After School & Holidays:
Ivy League Academy’s before school, after school and holiday programs, provide care and enrichment for children outside of the school day. Many busy parents need supervision of their children when school is not in session, but they want more than just babysitting. They want an environment that promotes the development of their children but does so in a fun way. Ivy League Academy programs meet that need. Ivy League Academy teachers lead these activities. The program follows best practice in engaging children in ways that develop them in a way that doesn’t feel like school. Ivy League Academy also offers pick-up and drop-off services for parents whose schedules don’t quite mesh with school starting times.
Holiday Fun & Discovery Camp:
Ivy League Academy’s Holiday Fun & Discovery program operates on specified dates when school is not in session. During this period of time, children participate in activities that engage them physically and intellectually, improve their skills and include lessons relevant to the season. It serves students in Preschool, beginning at age Infant through grade five. The activities are fun yet encourage each child’s development. Children practice skills of grace and courtesy as they develop and refine social skills of cooperation and problem-solving. Children have exercise and play outside (weather permitting). Children should dress appropriately for playtime. Nutritious Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks will be provided.
Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. We do offer extended morning and afternoon times.
Holiday Fun and Discovery Camp is paid for in advance.
Ivy League Academy understand the challenges of continually thinking of fresh, new ideas that are developmentally and educationally appropriate, meeting a full range of required standards, that will interest and inspire your children. Our Preschool and Private School curriculum in Port St. Lucie takes all of this into consideration.
Ivy League Academy also provides:
- Daily breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, Infant formula and food.
- High-Quality Professional Staff educating, nurturing and caring for children.
- Convenient hours (6:30 am – 6:30 pm) and flexible programs and hours.
Preschool Campus: Conveniently located right off Port St. Lucie Blvd. at 2274 SE Belvedere Street, Port St. Lucie, FL 34984
Private School Campus: Located at 765 SW Dalton Circle, Port St. Lucie, FL 34953
Call us at 772-785-6505 or contact us here to learn more about our Preschool (Infant-Voluntary Pre-kindergarten V.P.K.), Private School (Kindergarten – 8th Grade) and other programs in Port St. Lucie, FL!