Ivy League Preschool Academy Curriculum & Programs
Ivy League Preschool Academy’s ultimate goal is for children to become competent and eager learners.
The high-quality curriculum for children in child care, daycare or preschool for ages birth through five is from Creative Curriculum. Early Childhood Education has evolved, so too has The Creative Curriculum,® incorporating the latest research and best practices and taking the needs of every type of learner into account.
The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers, & Twos For more than a decade, The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers, & Twos has helped teachers understand developmentally appropriate practice and how to create daily routines and meaningful experiences that respond to children’s strengths, interests, and needs. Parents find this type of child care in FL prepare their little ones for our preschool curriculum in Port St. Lucie.
Ivy League Preschool Academy understands the challenges of continually thinking of fresh, new ideas that are developmentally appropriate, meet a full range of required standards, and will interest and inspire your children. Our preschool curriculum in Port St. Lucie takes this into consideration.
All of our curriculum programs provide easy-to-follow learning explorations for a broad range of engaging topics.
In addition, The Creative Curriculum® provided by Ivy League Preschool Academy also includes essential, coordinating classroom support materials for a truly integrated experience.
We offer programs for:
- Infant (6wks – 1yr. old)
- Toddler (1yr. – 2 yr. olds)
- Two’s (Freshman 2 yr. old)
- Preschool: (Sophomore 3 yr. old), (Junior 4 yr. old)
- Preschool: FREE VPK (Senior 4 – 5 yr. olds) extended care available
- FREE Summer VPK also Available
- Before & After-school (6 – 12 yr. olds) Winter, Spring & Summer Camp
- Private School Kindergarten, through Fifth Grade
- (Small Class Sizes, No Teacher Workdays, No Early Release Days to worry about.)
Ivy League Preschool Academy Includes:
- A High quality curriculum that gives children the best opportunity to succeed.
- The ultimate goal of The Ivy League Preschool Academy’s preschool curriculum in Port St. Lucie is for children to become eager learners who are prepared not only for kindergarten, but for long-term success through fifth grade and beyond. Ivy League Preschool Academy provides a fun, exciting, and rich learning environment for your child.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, Infant formula and food.
- High Quality Professional Staff educating, nurturing and caring for children.
- Convenient hours (6:30am – 6:30pm) and flexible programs and hours.
- Military Child Care Provider In FL
- Private School that offers Kindergarten – Fifth Grade with small class sizes
Accepting McKay, PLSA Scholarships and Step Up for Students Scholarships
Come in today and take a tour of our State of the Art Preschool / Private School.
We look forward to meeting you and your child for a tour of Ivy League Preschool Academy!
Conveniently located right off Port St. Lucie Blvd. at 2274 SE Belvedere Street, Port St. Lucie, FL 34984.
Call us at 772-785-6505 or contact us here to learn more about our preschool, kindergarten, and child care programs in Port St. Lucie, FL!